Thursday, 22nd September 2022
CALVIÀ TOWN HALL STARTS THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE SOIB TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMME "MIXED EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING PROJECTS 2022" WHICH WILL ALLOW THE HIRING OF 50 PEOPLE
Until 16th October, the registration period for job offers will be open within the framework of the SOIB TRAINING AND OCUPACIÓN PROGRAMME, Mixed Employment and Training Projects. This programme, promoted by the SOIB, has a total cost of 1,255,179.74 euros, with a contribution from the SOIB of 1,137,955.43 euros, financed with funds from the Sectorial Conference on Employment and Labour Affairs and which can be co-financed through the European Union, through the European Social Fund + for the period 2021-2027.
The Mixed Employment and Training Projects are dual training programmes, in the modality of alternating training, in which theoretical training and practical experience are combined throughout the programme and within the framework of the alternatiing training contract.
There are two aid lines:
Line 1: for young people aged 16 to 29, in a situation of unemployment and with registration in the National Youth Guarantee System: Forestry worker, Low and medium mountain route guide and physical conditioning trainer in a multi-purpose training room
Line 2: for unemployed people aged 30 or more: Gardening worker and Administrative Assistant with customer service tasks
This programme aims to recruit 50 people with the objective of improving the aptitudes and professional skills of the people who participate, while carrying out projects of general or social interest.
To access the mixed employment and training programmes, candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Be registered as able to work or in suspension as a job seeker with a job status of UNNEMPLOYED in the SOIB
• Comply with the requirements for access to the training and learning contract in the framework of public employment and training programs (article 11.2 and second additional provision of Royal legislative decree 2/2015, of 23rd October)
• Comply with the access criteria required for each level of the professional certificate (article 20 of Royal Decree 34/2008)
• Comply with the access requirements detailed in the training programme for the rest of the training specialties programmed in the project.
• Be enrolled in the National Youth Guarantee System and meet the requirements in the case of line 1 for young people aged 16 or over and under 30.
Registrations must be made on the SOIB website
The registration process will end on Sunday, 16th October 2022 and the SOIB will check, at the time of processing the recruitment, that the selected persons still meet the requirements.